Full time (35 hours per week) program director position is available; Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00pm, with evenings and weekends necessary.
- Assuring Big Brothers Big Sisters program and staff perform in compliance with all agency policies and procedures of Catholic Social Services and the Standards of Operation as an affiliate with Big Brothers Big Sisters of America.
- Screen, select, supervise, train and make recommendations of retention or termination of all program staff.
- Review all case records to make determination of appropriateness of program participants (volunteers and clients).
- Work effectively with local advisory boards in each community under the auspices of Big Brothers Big Sisters to assist in program development, fund-raising, and program compliance.
- Prepare reports to funders and BBBSA on program progress.
- Provide oversight and implementation of fiscal matters relative to the program.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- This is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of this position.
- Highly motivated, proven leader with an energetic personality with experience in fund raising.
- Minimum of 3 years of clinical experience.
- Master’s Degree in Human Services (Social Work, Psychology, etc.) is required
- Must be experienced in use of computers, especially Microsoft Office.
- Bi-lingual English / Spanish preferred.
- Valid PA drivers license and insurance
- PA State police, ChildLine, and FBI background checks prior to beginning employment
- VIRTUS (employer provided) training;
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
For more information, view the EEO is the Law Poster and Pay Transparency Statement.