Full time caseworker position available immediately. This position reports to the Parenting Education Program Supervisor for supervision, direction, monitoring, and evaluation.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Case management of families
- Assessments of parenting abilities, including strengths and weaknesses
- Goal-focused education to those families meeting criteria for program services.
- These services include home visits, office visits, and participation in case planning meetings.
Comprehensive benefit & retirement package offered; paid time off and holidays also provided. Salary for this position is commensurate with experience.
- Adheres to established regulations, policies and procedures of the overall agency and their specific component.
- Attends seminars, conferences, and training to enhance skills and job performance as directed by supervisor, subject to approval of the Project Director.
- Performs in an advisory capacity to other professional staff in specialized areas through participation in conferences and meetings for the purpose of diagnosis and plan of treatment.
- Interprets agency programs, policies, and/or procedures to individuals, groups and agencies as assigned by the supervisor.
- Provides in home services to parents and young adults.
- These services include assessment, ongoing education, and/or referral to appropriate outside agencies as needed.
- Worker maintains contact with Children & Youth case manager/ referral source, submits reports to both Children & Youth and the Orphans’ Court when needed, and also reports directly to the court if necessary.
- Record keeping on individual cases to meet component and agency regulations, which include client sessions, developing individualized service plans, monthly statistics, CY47 forms, etc.
- Provides direct education either on an individual or group basis to aid clients in achieving their goals. Also responsible for agency intake coverage as assigned.
- Performs related duties as required or assigned.
- This position will report to the Life Skills / Parenting Education Supervisor for supervision. In addition, clinical supervision will be provided by the Program Coordinator who is in turn responsible to the Project Director.
Other duties, as assigned.
This position requires:
- a minimum Bachelor's Degree in social work, or related fields.
- valid PA drivers license and insurance;
- PA State Police, ChildLine, and FBI background checks prior to beginning employment;
- VIRTUS (employer provided) training;
- Training in the evidence based program utilized
- any training required to complete all paperwork as directed by program policies and procedures
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
For more information, view the EEO is the Law Poster and Pay Transparency Statement.